Your Mailspring ID allows you to manage your Mailspring subscription. You can have as many mailboxes and email addresses as you like within Mailspring, but your Mailspring ID allows our team to keep track of your subscription and address your support requests. In the future, your Mailspring ID will be your common identity across Mailspring products.
Articles in this section
- What is a Mailspring ID and why do I need one?
- Can I use Mailspring with Google's Advanced Protection for Gmail enabled?
- Does Mailspring need to be running to send scheduled emails?
- How do I make a signature the default for an account?
- How do I remove the "Sent from Mailspring" text from sent emails?
- How are Office 365 "flagged" emails reflected in Mailspring?
- What data does Mailspring collect when I use the product?
- I'm receiving repeated / duplicate open and link tracking events - why?
- How do I print an email?
- Can I import mail from another email application? (.mbox, mail archive formats, etc)