It's not currently possible to delete mail in your spam or trash folder through Mailspring. This has been a very popular feature request, and you can expect to see it added very soon!
Articles in this section
- What is a Mailspring ID and why do I need one?
- Can I use Mailspring with Google's Advanced Protection for Gmail enabled?
- Does Mailspring need to be running to send scheduled emails?
- How do I make a signature the default for an account?
- How do I remove the "Sent from Mailspring" text from sent emails?
- How are Office 365 "flagged" emails reflected in Mailspring?
- What data does Mailspring collect when I use the product?
- I'm receiving repeated / duplicate open and link tracking events - why?
- How do I print an email?
- Can I import mail from another email application? (.mbox, mail archive formats, etc)