You can disable read receipts and / or link tracking by unchecking these icons when composing your email. Mailspring remembers your settings—after turning these features off, they'll remain disabled for new drafts until you enable them again.
Articles in this section
- What is a Mailspring ID and why do I need one?
- Can I use Mailspring with Google's Advanced Protection for Gmail enabled?
- Does Mailspring need to be running to send scheduled emails?
- How do I make a signature the default for an account?
- How do I remove the "Sent from Mailspring" text from sent emails?
- How are Office 365 "flagged" emails reflected in Mailspring?
- What data does Mailspring collect when I use the product?
- I'm receiving repeated / duplicate open and link tracking events - why?
- How do I print an email?
- Can I import mail from another email application? (.mbox, mail archive formats, etc)