Welcome to Mailspring! Here’s how to get started.
Set up an email account
When you set up an account, it can take anywhere from a few minutes to several hours to build a complete cache of your mailbox. However, Mailspring is designed to pull recent messages first, so you should be able to get going quickly. Total sync time will be dependent on factors like total number of messages, your network bandwidth, processing power, and your email provider's throttling.
Customize your inbox view
You can customize your inbox experience in a variety of ways:
- Configure your notifications and reading/sending settings at Preferences > General
- Choose a single panel (Gmail style) or two panel (Outlook style) layout
- Choose a theme (or create your own!)
- Configure your keyboard shortcuts
Explore advanced features
Mailspring includes several powerful capabilities to help you manage your email:
- Swipe left to snooze so you can revisit messages later—on your own schedule
- Enriched contact profiles so you can see links to social profiles, location info, and your message history with each person on a message thread
- Open and click tracking so you can see when recipients engage with your messages
- Quick replies templates that save you time when sending common messages